Monday, January 4, 2010

recent pics of myself!

taken with my new camera :] finally was able to get my hair done!this was as soon as i got home from the salon this past wednesday. this is the shortest ive ever had it. they kept cutting and cutting.i was wondering if they were ever going to be able to style it! lol but its better a fresh new start. because i told you guys how my hair was breaking off and REAL broken from the perms.im still plan on natural.im going to do a 6 week reconstructive deep conditioner treatment but ill have to it every other week because of money.and then start using a texturizer to make a curly natural look and ish.eventually once it gets to the length i like ill dye it.but thats the most real strong chemical i would put in my hair.i hope it winds up looking right on me!


No comments:

Post a Comment