Tuesday, July 14, 2009

bye "thoughts from gina"

i dont wanna have you anymore.1st off i barely have any followers but its not about the followers cuz i actually dont want ANY followers.now dat i think about it. i dont want no1 seeing my vunerable side and knowing me.becuz everytime i get comfortable and vunerable wit sum1 dey fuck me ova nd start actin like an ass or shady.the people i want 2 pay attn to my blog arent or just arent saying anything.so im good. i still like venting to get it out since i have no1 i can always vent 2 so ill probably make anotha blog.but no1 will know its me. im not gonna post my pic or show my name or promote my page.so yea pce! MAYB i might post shit hea nd thea very rarely thou. but as far as all da time dat iw ant 2 vent? nah im good.nice havin yu aroun thou..

1 comment:

  1. ahh man. don't deleted your blog.
    you can always make it a personal thing and just invite only who you choose to read it.
    & if you need to talk you know where to find me, although Im not online all the time.
    Luv ya! and cheer up. =]

    ReplyDelete