Monday, August 3, 2009

you make me deliriousss

That's when I start to falll Something seriousss When you look in my eyess You make me deliriouss
That's when I start to falll Something seriousss
Your eyes starin back at meee My heart starts to skip a beatt I prayy that you'll never knoww I've fallen and you look in my eyesss

i love dis song yo.

its funny &nd kinda messed up cuz dis song reminds me of sum1
nd dis person had introduced me 2 dis song way b4 da video came out nd it blew up
and dis is how i felt about da person.&nd thea not around anymo..its a real bummer my nigg
but do yall have any songs whea it reminds u of dat person dat was special or just like a good frien or w.e? or like a song dat helped u get ova sum1 dat was special b4? u should post it in a comment &nd share it wit me =]

No comments:

Post a Comment