Saturday, May 16, 2009

fuckin up my day and shit..im just tired of yo shit

i aint gon get inta specifics dis time aroun.but i know yall still gon feel me on this one.i cant stand it when sum1 is in da wrong dey took it way further den there accusing me of doing and think that dey in da rite for doin so.its like um noo it doesnt work like dat mafucka.if ya wrong u wrong! nd seeing as how it wasnt dat serious until u made it escalate u def x2 times in da wrong!i have 2 situations where im dealin wit dat wit "friens" and im just so tired of da pettyness.and den wen i take it as serious as it is nd get "emotional" (cuz dats how i am when it comes to pepo i care about dats da only time otha den my period dat u will see me emotional unless im sympathzing wit sum sad life story of sumeones) im bein "dramatic" and my emotionaless is now almost pathetic 2 yu.well FUCK YOU DEN! wha if i just didnt give a daym? would dat make it better?all havin a good day nd wanna bring dat drama around hea' pisses me off. one of da situations i dont think ill eva be that persons friend again da otha one we been friens 2 long so i doubt iam do dat but i will not be reaching out to talk ta dem 1st.open your eyes and stop thinkin about your feelisn alone and look at the bigger picture of shit.cuz w.e u sayin im bein? is wha YOUR actually doing.

“Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.”-Bob Marley

No comments:

Post a Comment