Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

What I Got For Christmas/What i Did Today
* kodak 12 megapixel 3x zoom digital camera (WHAT I WANTED THE MOST!)
* red camera case (my fav color)
* a spongebob pj outfit =]]]]
* mariah carey perfume
* earring and matching necklace set

so it was good we went to church in the morning, had a mini dinner feast at home,watched a christmas story,elf,and the girlfriends of christmas past.(i THINK thats the name i swear im wrong)

it was cool beans =]

im a little irritated because my fucking batteries arent working.they been charging for HOURS aint shit has happened -__- i want to take pics of me in my spongebob pj set =[ it’s all good when i get the chance i will! so christmas kind of cheered me up from my shitty rut i been in recently.hopefully things get a little bit better from here on out gradually.

HOPE YA’LL HAD A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment