Thursday, December 2, 2010

being a virgin sometimes sucks dick (obviously no pun intended)

i get so tired of people making the lame jokes about me being a virgin still whenever i make a sexual comment about ANYTHING. im virgin not a fucking naive person about anything seuxal. get over it. some of these people have the wackest sex game in the world with a iddy bitty dick or stank pussy and got the nerve to try to clown me. im a virgin because i want to be. being a hoe can be too easy. sure by some circumstances like not being in a relationship has made this process longer. but its still my choice. im not trying to act like im some special creature like a gadamn unicorn and expect a biscuit for it.but idk why its such a joke for me to still be a virgin. at least i can control myself. while you fucks get your dick up and wet just by a female walking down the street. youre not that hot to trot. cause who knows what kinda lame asses yall fucking with just so you can say you got some. get the fuck out my face. just cause im a virgin does not mean i havent done nothing sexual at all or dont get any offers boo ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment